Interior Design Changes: |
- The new Swivel 'n Go seating system (when used with the removable table) allows 2nd row passengers to turn and face those in the third row.
- The dash has been completely redesigned, with the optional navigation system in the center stack and the automatic shifter to the right of the steering wheel.
- The 2008 Town & Country offers third row seats that can fold flat at the push of a button.
- New for 2008 are powered second-row sliding windows.
- Dual-screen overhead entertainment system (allows a separate video source to be played on each screen)